Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Compose and Edit HTML

There are a lot of secrets in District 9 now that Speed Racer has completely changed the equation. I think there is something wrong with Esther when Death saves the best for 3-D. If it doesn't have JP on it then it isn't Jurassic Park only at the Grindhouse. It's the best a man can get when you have it your way.

Better chickens lay eggs when hatched, but this is a so so proposition. The Proposition sucks. A sepia master class of boringness. Oh lord, what a poignant movie. I've never seen anything that meant so little to me. They, the American government, should build a monument to the manifest destiny document Torque. Once sold on the street to fight gang crime, Torque now is rightly sold at your local DVD merchant. This is true for 2 reasons: 1. It is a DVD. 2. It is a DVD. With that base of knowledge I sent in my resignation to Mensa. Organization for minty freshness, my Lucy Goosey ass. I wasn't a member but I thought they would appreciate it. Wait, I have a lot of saline solution. Too bad it isn't as effective anymore, not since the dark time, not since the empire. But these are all things we can discuss over baby. Anybody else fully aroused right now? I have been since the bologna sandwich. Bought this stuff for you nearly 3 years ago and have been too chickenshit to do anything about it. There are no tickets to anything. There is nowhere to go. But I have a phone, right? Looking at this thing for a long time coming. Reorganized for superior editorial clarity. Re-clogging the drain because I am to lazy to do it in the toilet. I will never go to one of those things. It asks to many questions about my personnel life. They are slaves and no one is going to tell me otherwise. Do you see what I did there? I used irrelevancy rather than logic. Been trying to write this for years, but this gets in the way. The right of way. Go ahead asshole. Slow shit prick. The center divider is for stains like you. Way too much cheese is on this plate. Could you bring me something else? There has to be something to satisfy. I would be relieved.

Boo Radley behind the door. She caught me in a lie. Knew all too well. Passed down from assholes like you.

No comments: